Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations Cellerdoor! 450+ new members!
Please join our new CC "Fenghahe"

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+105
im awesome
blake00156
udq2858
avalanche826
Mitos Power
ms p4mp
Bassine
ArcaneEnvoy
Aussie_laugh
iTz Callo
kingp
Magick Flips
Ghyrt
iFishJaws
Firesurfer55
timtam450677
dK GoDspeed 39
Lex
DontAsk
Kaan321
Blue Knight
dgondor
Magniloquent
Yami
I Am Kh2 I
lime
Gateshield
mentat
Bart
Ascubas
Triple 96
Simmo
frostface111
lb dawson44
alex792008
Merch my Cash
white jeebus
Lord Azazel
Savenok
bzuiss
colonel.void
onesock
dickshoe
alwayz_bored
Duranqed
triforce165
Major PCK
me_owns_me
0hsosolid
Castrosad
dearjuliet
eldrad 4000
Skyvizer
ejaz01
alhusaintoon
Define Night
Ambrotosium
ethan epikci
Lv 8
Yasin
Cutieb200473
noble_aloof
Polar
Sharpshot
pker ofall
Mage Hat111
spur335
i r mr odd
pureonothing
roblnn hood
Cemre94
Elliotsme
Grttn1
crownking911
Legend
undeath meat
Poppa Whilly
Swift Shrike
Legerity
hottpork
Dr_Locust
Titanoly
akif124
I Suck Herbs
iFireHazard
Broslife
Ultraz
Dreggok
Gunther
Mortifiier
mohammedv4
Shah
Sir Coeus
MH4144
MafiaBoss
Faitek
Grc25
wezall2002
soccer21x
Likepiestr
Hothoopz
Jay
Azelais
Nascarsux8
Fenghahe
109 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenghahe

Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Add in a little tidbit about yourself, why you're here, what your goals are, or anything interesting! Very Happy

Last edited by Fenghahe on Mon May 31, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cellerdoor.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
I Suck Herbs
I Suck Herbs

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:33 am

'Ello, and I be I Suck Herbs.... (My name has no connotation with the exact thoughts about me which I happen to be reading your minds are running through your head at this exact... erm.)

Well yea Im I Suck Herbs...

I Am a 5 ft 1inch firecracker and a half, so i am basically a bottle rocket disguised as a nuclear bomb.. so be-ware, for I am Dwight K. Shrewdt and am superior to you all.

Well, no. actually I am just Josh Puppe. "Google me.. Fb Me.. txt my efn' NV!"

I am harmless in game though, so dont worry. alien
Back to top Go down
akif124

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:56 am

i eats kids, mmk?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/akif124
Titanoly
Titanoly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:24 pm

^
Yarly
Back to top Go down
Dr_Locust
Dr_Locust

PostSubject: Dr Locust's first forum post (a haiku)   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:51 pm

I'm Dr. Locust
My first post in the forum
Is a haiku poem...
Back to top Go down
Nascarsux8
Nascarsux8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 9:30 am

Dr_Locust wrote:
I'm Dr. Locust
My first post in the forum
Is a haiku poem...

##-------##----##
##-----#----#--##
##-----#----#--##
####-#----#--####
####---##----####
Back to top Go down
hottpork
hottpork

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 4:34 pm

hey, im Hottpork.

Made this account years ago (literally 5-6) before slayer/farming/hunter/dung/summoning even existed!

I have no real RS goals apart from earning as much cash i can and eventually owning phats 99 pray/99herb and being able to own at GWD etc.

As for RL. None of my friends know i play RS, they all play cod and i play with them every other day too. Im 18 years old and am going to Oxford uni next year, getting in there is my biggest RL achievement yet =D
Back to top Go down
Legerity

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 12:04 am

Hi I'm Legerity.
I joined these forums because I wanted to learn about the various ways to merchant now.
My goals are to have many non-combat 99s, and to be a good mercher.
Back to top Go down
Swift Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Hey guys,

Name is Swift Shrike, some may remember me by my old name, Undead Pker0. I was a regular visitor to cutieb200473's merchenting clan, where i got my start flipping, and joined cellerdoor ~6 months after the disbanding of cutie's chat.

As to my goals and stuff? get rich, be able to afford bandos/dfs/spirit shield of some sort with flipping money to spare.

And i've always enjoyed cellerdoor in rs, so I hope having a forum will help further my enjoyment of flipping and rs!
Back to top Go down
Poppa Whilly
Poppa Whilly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Hola,

They call me Poppa Whilly (though usually they call me poopa at the GE, sigh) , and 99% of the time that is where you can find me.. at the GE. I may have the lowest motivation levels of anyone here, as I tend to just loiter in places where I can find conversations with random people. I've lost the urge to skill for the time being.

In a roundabout way, I found you guys by in fact sitting at the GE doing nothing, as usual, and was introduced to Cellerdoor. Seems like a pretty fun place to hang out so far, so I figured I'd go the next step and come on to try to join the forums.

My account is old as dirt, and all of my "old school" buddies are no longer around. So now I just get on periodically to wander RS aimlessly, stopping here or there to talk with new people. The only productive thing I do on RS anymore as of lately is skim the forums, posting here or there. Most of posts come out to be "novels" and I'm not sure why I bother as they tend to get flamed, Fahrenheit 451 style. But the RS forums have gotten so lame/trashed by trolls, I find myself not getting on them anymore. Another reason I've decided to stop on by.

I like to make money, and I like to spend money on pointless objects. Fun times. Anyways, hope too see you all around online, and hopefully get to know some of you. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
undeath meat

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi,

I'm undeath meat, created this acount about 5-6 years ago when my english was really lousy. I recently started playing again after quitting for 2 years. My goals for now are getting 99 farming, maybe 99 rc and a lot of money, which im going to spend on some fast skills, since i'm really starting to hate the 30kxp/h from rcing.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Ranked Member
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 1:25 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's ya boy Powmia3/Slayer Juice/Powmia Slays/Powmia/Pow/Regal/Legend I am/Legend I Am/Omega/Lol/Legend.

Who doesn't know me? Well...some scrubs of course. For all you new shin digs in the house, listen up:

California born and raised

Wake up in the morning feeling like Landscaping/RS for IRL/pixel GP

Bred from the year 1990, when it was still cool to smoke weed (But I didn't do it)

What do I like to do? Ha...whatever the hell I want! Naw but really....violent games (RS included)

My inspirations? Ummm.....Frank Sinatra, Bruce Lee, Sylvester Stalone, Phil Collins, Dreggok, Will Smith, Tony the tiger, Martin Luther King, Jesus, and God.

So yeah.....feast.
Back to top Go down
crownking911

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:35 am

Hey, im crownking911. I enjoy runescape item flipping, aswell as watching/playing sports, and easy money.
Back to top Go down
Grttn1
Ranked Member
Grttn1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:25 am

Legend wrote:
Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's ya boy Powmia3/Slayer Juice/Powmia Slays/Powmia/Pow/Regal/Legend I am/Legend I Am/Omega/Lol/Legend.

Who doesn't know me? Well...some scrubs of course. For all you new shin digs in the house, listen up:

Bred from the year 1990, when it was still cool to smoke weed (But I didn't do it)

What do I like to do? Ha...whatever the hell I want! Naw but really....violent games (RS included)

My inspirations? Ummm.....Frank Sinatra, Bruce Lee, Sylvester Stalone, Phil Collins, Dreggok, Will Smith, Tony the tiger, Martin Luther King, Jesus, and God.

So yeah.....feast.

Umm....I'm Slayer Juice, and u were borned the wrong way
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/grttn1
Dreggok
Dreggok

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:11 am

Legend wrote:

No!! I am powmia3 now, so kkthxbai
Back to top Go down
Nascarsux8
Nascarsux8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:57 am

Legend wrote:

So yeah.....feast.

Wait... ur only 19-20? You always act like im the scim of the earth, i figured you could at least drink. Meh, all these weed smokers gotta go!
Back to top Go down
Elliotsme
Elliotsme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:05 pm

This is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And id like to take a minute
just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a chat called CELLERDOOR

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where i spent most of my days
Chillin out maxin relaxin all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
She said your movin with your auntie and uncle in CELLERDOOR

I whistled for a cab
And when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything i can say this cab is rare
But i thought naw forget it yo homes to CELLERDOOR

I pulled up to the chat about 7 or 8
And i yelled to the caby go home smell ya later
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of CELLERDOOR
Back to top Go down
Cemre94
Cemre94

PostSubject: Cemre94 thats me!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 10:23 am

hello folks!
I have found your cool forum today and I would like to tell that I admire
the guy in the youtube who is doing the 1x test thing.
Very Happy
I have 75m at the moment because I have spend 20m on other items.I
have started to build up again and I am counting on you guys.I will take no
turns when I am going to tell you my flipping items and the prices of the day.
Wink I think you guys have created a great community here.
thanks

Cemre94 cheers
Back to top Go down
roblnn hood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 7:40 am

Hey guys - Ridic-ulious here

Just needed a CC to chat while i training - and ask flipping questions because im a nooob Very Happy

Target at the min is lunar magic - then 90 range and mage- so yeh gonna take a while

Nice to see you all
Back to top Go down
pureonothing
pureonothing

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 9:36 am

I just figured out how to use the forums! Hurray! something about me: ive been in this clan chat for forever, generally im poor, but thats because i enjoy spending money and then making it back. So i fluctuate between about 0-5mil gp each week generally. Other than that, im awesome. Basically thats all you need to know bout me, im awesome
Back to top Go down
i r mr odd

PostSubject: I R Mr Odd   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:14 pm

What's up guys, my goals are to enjoy RS and become richer than Fenghahe =)
Back to top Go down
spur335

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:41 pm

I'm Spurs335 and quite possibly one of the older players on rs (61). Goal: to have enough gp to do or get everything.
Back to top Go down
Mage Hat111

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:17 am

Hey Im R0ss3 (McDonaldross) I have 2.5M in f2p and hoping to blast it all and make lots of cash Smile
Back to top Go down
pker ofall
pker ofall

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:08 pm

Hello My name is ryan or known as Pker ofall on Rs

Well, lemme explain how i found this website...

You see i was on youtube and was searching for a merch guide...

i found the most recent one my cellerdoor and came to there website and looking for some general merching tips
Back to top Go down
Sharpshot

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Hello,
I'm Sharpshot... coming back from a break from RS. I've been affiliated with Cellerdoor for quite a while, but have been inactive lately. I was hoping to join these forums for a nice place to talk about flipping. Very Happy

My chat is usually on if you want to PM me.
Back to top Go down
Polar

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:52 pm

hi i was browsing on youtube and found this site, hope to learn more from u guys thx for the opportunity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Cellerdoor! :: Cellerdoor Information-
Jump to: