Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations Cellerdoor! 450+ new members!
Please join our new CC "Fenghahe"

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+105
im awesome
blake00156
udq2858
avalanche826
Mitos Power
ms p4mp
Bassine
ArcaneEnvoy
Aussie_laugh
iTz Callo
kingp
Magick Flips
Ghyrt
iFishJaws
Firesurfer55
timtam450677
dK GoDspeed 39
Lex
DontAsk
Kaan321
Blue Knight
dgondor
Magniloquent
Yami
I Am Kh2 I
lime
Gateshield
mentat
Bart
Ascubas
Triple 96
Simmo
frostface111
lb dawson44
alex792008
Merch my Cash
white jeebus
Lord Azazel
Savenok
bzuiss
colonel.void
onesock
dickshoe
alwayz_bored
Duranqed
triforce165
Major PCK
me_owns_me
0hsosolid
Castrosad
dearjuliet
eldrad 4000
Skyvizer
ejaz01
alhusaintoon
Define Night
Ambrotosium
ethan epikci
Lv 8
Yasin
Cutieb200473
noble_aloof
Polar
Sharpshot
pker ofall
Mage Hat111
spur335
i r mr odd
pureonothing
roblnn hood
Cemre94
Elliotsme
Grttn1
crownking911
Legend
undeath meat
Poppa Whilly
Swift Shrike
Legerity
hottpork
Dr_Locust
Titanoly
akif124
I Suck Herbs
iFireHazard
Broslife
Ultraz
Dreggok
Gunther
Mortifiier
mohammedv4
Shah
Sir Coeus
MH4144
MafiaBoss
Faitek
Grc25
wezall2002
soccer21x
Likepiestr
Hothoopz
Jay
Azelais
Nascarsux8
Fenghahe
109 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenghahe

Introduce Yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Add in a little tidbit about yourself, why you're here, what your goals are, or anything interesting! Very Happy

Last edited by Fenghahe on Mon May 31, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cellerdoor.forumotion.com
Nascarsux8
Nascarsux8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:11 pm

Nascarsux8's the name, wasting money's the game.

I'm here because I was bored once and found you guys, I am still here because I have nowhere left to go (this sounds like a bad TV movie...)

Goals are 99 construction, and then a 99 when I come back in mid-August to trim my cape (might go for defense, magic, ranged, or something else.

That's it for me.

-Nascar
Back to top Go down
Azelais
Azelais

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Once upon a time in a land far, far away...

I can only wish my story began like that. Razz I've always dreamed of living as a fairy in some fantasy world, or maybe embarking on an epic adventure like Frodo in LOTR. Unfortunately, I'm trapped in the real world, where my passion for make-believe conflicts with my belief that humankind is not innately good. I suppose my cynical nature arises from my experiences, and my faith in imagination comes from the literature I've read.

My principal interests include philosophy, art history, speech and debate, horseback riding, and designer clothing. I might extend this list later.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you! My name is Ocean. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Where to start....well, as you can tell, the name's Jay Razz....

When I'm not slacking off in school, but still managing high grades (a gift and a curse I guess one could say, 5gp to the person who tells me what that's from Very Happy), hanging out with my friends, jamming on my drum set - aka Rhonda, YES I named her...- I can be found on Runescape, doing the usual.

Y'know, standing in the same square for hours, while scanning random things on the internet in another window, completing absolutely nothing. But yeah, when I actually DO decide to stop being lazy Laughing, I'm either slaying or merching =D.

Oh yeah, I've also been told that my voice sounds very similar to Brian Griffin in real life (hence the profile pic).

Well, I'm already bored of typing this...so I'm just going to stop.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Azelais
Azelais

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Jay wrote:
When I'm not slacking off in school, but still managing high grades (a gift and a curse I guess one could say, 5gp to the person who tells me what that's from Very Happy),
Jay-Z's album? Your name happens to be Jay also. :O
Back to top Go down
Hothoopz
Hothoopz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Watsup everyone, i'm Hothoopz34, Username right now is NyteLyte though. In college, like Runecrafting, merching, sports, friends, you get the point Basketball Been in Cellerdoor's cc for prob a year now, so.. that's about it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySun May 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Good guess Azelais, but no cigar Razz

It actually comes from an old detective show "Monk" that came off the air recently. He's an obsessive compulsive detective that always cracks the case! I recommend checking it out - he's very funny, and unlike law and order, the crimes aren't disturbing Shocked
Back to top Go down
Likepiestr
Likepiestr

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 2:27 pm

hello, my name is Likepiestr

some people call me pie,

i have been in cellerdoor for about 2 years

hello

note, the msn button a little down there. technology these days...ahhh good times, good times.

Last edited by Likepiestr on Tue May 04, 2010 4:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fenghahe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm

It's about time I introduced myself!

I'm Fen also referred to as Fang by some people at the GE. I flip for my cash and I play to have some fun and chill with friends. Cool

Back to top Go down
soccer21x
Mentor
Mentor
soccer21x

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:21 pm

hello im soccer21x and im addicted to skyline and never gonna quit the stuff
Back to top Go down
wezall2002

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:32 pm

hi, I'm here because fen fen is more persistant than I am lazy. my goals are to stop losing money (idk where it goes....) and get into flipping again. I'm thinking of starting doing a long flip once a week and just aiming for 5%/30mil per week with little effort and no possibility of loss.
Back to top Go down
Grc25
Grc25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 3:38 am

Hey, I just joined. Trying to get back into flipping atm, so that I have enough cash left over after 99con/mage.

I come from Runescape Community btw.
Back to top Go down
Fenghahe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Faitek
Faitek

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey everyone, I think you know me as Faitek from the chat. I figured I make a profile on here. Hit me up if you guys ever need anything (particularly avatars, signatures, etc)
Back to top Go down
MafiaBoss

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Whatup all, mafiaboss here. I found this site through a youtube vid I saw recently and decided to give item flipping a try. Cheers :p
Back to top Go down
MH4144
MH4144

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi, My name is Martin (MH4144 in Game).

I am here because I wanted to learn how to solo merch. I make pretty good money (about 20 mil a week) doing Slayer and Farming. I'm close to my goals of 99 Range and 99 Slayer and my next goal is 99 Prayer (which we all know is expensive), so I was looking for a way to supplement my income.

I'm generally a loner in-game and have been through several CC's not finding any that I really liked... Until now.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sir Coeus
Sir Coeus

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:09 am

hey guys, I'm known as Eros around here (as indicated by the name after the prefix Sir on this post). I joined this cc a long while back and then stopped playing consistently. Well, this is one of those streaks where I'm actually playing so you can find me here. My hobbies include most of the popular hobbies that college kids have, don't feel like listing them...I'm not an expert merchant but if you need some advice I'd be glad to help Smile I also talk rather sarcastically most of the time so don't be offended by anything I say. afro
Back to top Go down
Shah
Shah

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:21 am

Well; I'm Shah (No wai!?)
Shah Mager's my username and...well, well, well, well, well. I'm not sure what.
So: I've been recently idolizing over Fenghahe's guides on the Runescape forums and I noticed on one of her threads she said Cellerdoor had..LIKE...(The "like's" are necessary to add the bimbo effect)...that Cellerdoor had Like an off-site Forums...So I got all excited cause I've some kind of fetish for Off-site Runescape Forums; I go hunting for them. Name any one; I'm on it. Mad SO LIKE that's how I got here.
Well.
Well.
Well.
OMFG. What in the living hell is that -------> elephant
And this looks like Geodude from Pokemon; REMEMBER POKEMON!? ---> cheers

Now that I've portrayed myself as an immature, strangely seductive, and an overly ambitious FOUR year old. I'll be off. Good luck with all your Goals.

Your Fellow Runescapian,
Shah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Omnitrix2008
mohammedv4

PostSubject: Hello There!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Hi there everyone, My names Mohammedv4, and i wanted to join this clan account of its awesome youtube vids...very very cool..I would also like to make some money and chillax with ppl, yes chillax Wink! elephant
Back to top Go down
Mortifiier

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:24 pm

mai name is moart nd mai fav skil is deflationeering
Back to top Go down
Gunther
Ranked Member
Gunther

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Hmm, well, I'm Gunth, been a member of celler for 2 years in august. I hadnt flipped for awhile but getting back into it now. Been doing only one week and made about 20% of my total money already. So as you can see, as an experience celler member, even though may not have flipped for awhile, I most certainly know how to do it and if you ever need any help, feel free to ask me
Back to top Go down
Dreggok
Dreggok

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Well, I'm Dreggok. (as indicated by the name Razz)

I've been flipping/merchanting ever since the good ol' days of buying cowhides in f2p for 100 each and selling to members for 140-160 each. (obtained full zammy that way lol)

My only problem is i have a terrible habbit of spending money as soon as I get it.

And Well, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Ultraz

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat May 08, 2010 9:43 am

hello guys im pretty new to this meching stuff
but hey this place is 1337
Back to top Go down
Broslife
Broslife

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:33 am

Waddup!
I'm Straught, (also straught in-game) and I'm 15.
I've been playing runescape on and off for round 4 years, I recently came back because, well, my ps3 died... Sad

I came here because I like to make new friends, and because everyone here is helpful and friendly.

A little bit about myself
I'm a 15 year old boy who lives in Mexico, likes to play videogames, and likes to play around with Photoshop (im good, but no expert)
My favorite TV show is Friends, and close second How I met your Mother (Himym High five!)

I'm glad to be here
Back to top Go down
iFireHazard
iFireHazard

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:03 pm

Hey!

My name's Sam, and I started playing Runescape long ago, before 'Farming' or 'Hunter' and all that nonsense came about. I took a 282 day break according to the 'last sign in' feature in the 'lobby' in game. I recently started playing again (Last month) And have managed to raise my cash pile from 10 million to around 26million with the help of the Cellerdoorians.

I'm actually Fen's 200'th and something supporter under my old account name 'Casio233' Shocked ...

I'm 17, I live in the UK, and I love my guitar.

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Cellerdoor! :: Cellerdoor Information-
Jump to: