Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations Cellerdoor! 450+ new members!
Please join our new CC "Fenghahe"

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
+105
im awesome
blake00156
udq2858
avalanche826
Mitos Power
ms p4mp
Bassine
ArcaneEnvoy
Aussie_laugh
iTz Callo
kingp
Magick Flips
Ghyrt
iFishJaws
Firesurfer55
timtam450677
dK GoDspeed 39
Lex
DontAsk
Kaan321
Blue Knight
dgondor
Magniloquent
Yami
I Am Kh2 I
lime
Gateshield
mentat
Bart
Ascubas
Triple 96
Simmo
frostface111
lb dawson44
alex792008
Merch my Cash
white jeebus
Lord Azazel
Savenok
bzuiss
colonel.void
onesock
dickshoe
alwayz_bored
Duranqed
triforce165
Major PCK
me_owns_me
0hsosolid
Castrosad
dearjuliet
eldrad 4000
Skyvizer
ejaz01
alhusaintoon
Define Night
Ambrotosium
ethan epikci
Lv 8
Yasin
Cutieb200473
noble_aloof
Polar
Sharpshot
pker ofall
Mage Hat111
spur335
i r mr odd
pureonothing
roblnn hood
Cemre94
Elliotsme
Grttn1
crownking911
Legend
undeath meat
Poppa Whilly
Swift Shrike
Legerity
hottpork
Dr_Locust
Titanoly
akif124
I Suck Herbs
iFireHazard
Broslife
Ultraz
Dreggok
Gunther
Mortifiier
mohammedv4
Shah
Sir Coeus
MH4144
MafiaBoss
Faitek
Grc25
wezall2002
soccer21x
Likepiestr
Hothoopz
Jay
Azelais
Nascarsux8
Fenghahe
109 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Fenghahe

Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Add in a little tidbit about yourself, why you're here, what your goals are, or anything interesting! Very Happy

Last edited by Fenghahe on Mon May 31, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cellerdoor.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
iTz Callo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey hi hello,

Just thought id better join for coz u lot r pro, hopefully some of ur pro-ness will rub off on me if i spend enough time around here. Maek me rich nao.

TY
Back to top Go down
Aussie_laugh

PostSubject: New user   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:56 am

Hey, i join to find out a it more about merchanting.

Right now i'm just getting wc up and trying to make some money with yews. hopefully i can invest that money in the GE and make a bit of a profit.

I'm from australia, right now it's winter and i cant wait for summer. Just got drunched going home today. Sad I play cricket, footy and swimming, if any1 else is from australia we can mabz talk bout footy. I started rs coz my mates were playing and now i'm addicted, also i'm F2P.

I'm fairly new to merchanting so if anyone can give me some tips about merchanting for beginners that would be great.

Thanks guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ArcaneEnvoy

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm

Hey guys, ArcaneEnvoy here. Ive been playing Runescape on and off for the past 5 years but Im just getting into the world of merching. I also am starting to make videos on YouTube so hopefully after awhile of merching and doing other things I can finally reach some of my goals and make my videos and Runescape a lot more interesting :p
Back to top Go down
Dreggok
Dreggok

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Welcome all you new folks to Cellerdoor!

Right now things on the forums are a bit slower than normal due to school starting back up for the majority of players, but rest assured things will kick back into gear quickly in a month or so!
Back to top Go down
dgondor

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:10 am

Dreggok wrote:
Welcome all you new folks to Cellerdoor!

Right now things on the forums are a bit slower than normal due to school starting back up for the majority of players, but rest assured things will kick back into gear quickly in a month or so!
after we find a way to make him come back is what he wanted to say but just wont admit it
Back to top Go down
Dreggok
Dreggok

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:02 pm

I'm not coming back to the game Dgondor. I stick around the forums and that's it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bassine

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

I used to hang out in Cutie's clan every day until it changed to MBA and then Cellerdoor. I saw Fen a couple of days ago and I thought I'd say hi.
Back to top Go down
Elliotsme
Elliotsme

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:34 pm

Bassine wrote:
I used to hang out in Cutie's clan every day until it changed to MBA and then Cellerdoor. I saw Fen a couple of days ago and I thought I'd say hi.

U SHUD COMEBACK
Back to top Go down
ms p4mp
ms p4mp

PostSubject: Ms P4mp   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:02 am

Hey there jocolor,

I'm 21 years old, I've kinda been around runescape since it was little (the classic version). Been wearing all sorts of phats, santa hats, etcetera. However, they weren't worth much back then. Phat set was about 1m. If only Ii just kept them..

Now it always happens that i stop playing for a while because i need to do IRL stuff. Atm i've started again with little, and now got just under 10m. I've been busy training ranged/def/constitution lately and want to invest some while I'm upping my non-combat skills.

That's about it cyclops .

Cu around!
Back to top Go down
Mitos Power

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:02 am

affraid Hello I'm Mitos Power.

I got 138 combat and 2300+ total levels in 2 years since 2008, but im not satisfied with my wealth..
Kinda sad for a level 138, so I watched a video from Youtube about flipping and found your video.
Very interested.

I'm a merchanter too, like invest and flip but flip not as good as you are.
I like flip because my idol, Zarfot made more ten billion from flipping in 2 years.

So I hope I can learn more about flip from this forum What a Face

And thanks for the song Waterflame - Thunderzone santa
Back to top Go down
avalanche826

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:15 pm

Hey my names josh only 14 (lol) but i wish to start merching i learned about this site from youtube. it looks like i could trust everyone here. but anyways i like to play runescape wish they didnt change it so much (who doesnt) but yeah i play ps3 and i like runescape private servers some. :3 thanks.
Back to top Go down
udq2858

PostSubject: my life   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:27 pm

Hello everyone!

MY name is Johan, and i probably play runescape cause i'm bored^^. Wan't to get 99 in all skills, there is just 1 problem... NO CASH, so now i'm merchant Twisted Evil mohaha xD

I'm so bored of school... I like football bounce so thats me, u can find me on Runescape under the name H3roesOfRS, Have fun with the merching Smile
Back to top Go down
blake00156

PostSubject: blake00156   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 12:06 pm

hello my name is blake00156 my goal of course is to have fun while merching and make loads of cash at the same time....my goal rite now is to get 99 fletch then 99 fm but i need money to do this so i want to learn the secrets of item flipping ty bye
Back to top Go down
im awesome

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:30 pm

heeeey im steven i love playing guitar and rs =) if anyone wants to add me ingame my user is u w0ve chode im building him to be a maxxed tank
Back to top Go down
Dreggok
Dreggok

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 pm

im awesome wrote:
heeeey im steven i love playing guitar and rs =) if anyone wants to add me ingame my user is u w0ve chode im building him to be a maxxed tank

Your name is a complete lie good Sir, seeing as I'm the only awesome one. kkthxbai
Back to top Go down
lD lE A T lH

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:35 am

Hola, the names lD lE A T lH but you can call me paul Razz
ive been playing RS forever but quit after the trade and wilderness update a while back and gave all my cash to low level players..

i recently started back up and was lookin' to make some flow and learn how to merch with the GE.. good stuff..

ill be lurkin' around the forums, message me in game (:
Back to top Go down
Fenghahe

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:59 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://cellerdoor.forumotion.com
Nando

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Hello my name is Nando
18 years old from the netherlands
I work as a cook 4 days a week and visit college 1 day a week
in my spare time i go out, i chill with friends, or i play rs
My current goal is an ags i guess on my pure ive had since 2006 th3 0mfg0rz
Ive been playing rs for 6 years now and ive been playing pures for 5
im very addicted to pking and if you have time visit my youtube channel and watch some of my vids, (mmth3)
I hope to get some more cash from joining this community okay i guess this was enough bye bye ill be browsing the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Titanoly
Titanoly

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Welcome Nando, hopefully we as a community can help you achieve your goals Smile
Back to top Go down
Demen_G

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Hey, my rsn is Demen G but i'm known as Lloyd, i've been playing runescape since 2004 using 2 accounts. I would like yo join the community because I'm not the best at flip merchanting, and would like to become more aware of this technique used to gain profit.

Current Goals:

94/99 ranged
94/99 magic
60/99 prayer
78/80 attack
78/99 strength
86/91 runecrafting

262/500m Total wealth

- Demen G
Back to top Go down
Andres
Andres

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself!   Introduce Yourself! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Cellerdoor! :: Cellerdoor Information-
Jump to: